Our restaurant philosophy and the menu
“From the main Italian producers to our kitchen, to serve you.
Quality and freshness are values we do not give up.
This is our philosophy.
The Republic of the Serenissima was a melting pot of the search for excellence between East and West. This can be seen first-hand when you visit Venice and taste the traditional dishes of its cuisine.
We have tried to reproduce the flavors of the past in a modern way to help you to discover:
the essence of Venice.
We have called some dishes with evocative names of Venetian places, trying to bring you to visit them through tasting and thus immerse you in the charm of
the Venetian lagoon.”
Ariel Pregot, head chef.
- Salotto soup£10.31
- Rocket & Parmesan£12.31
- Eggplant Parmigiana£12.31
- Zucchini Fritti£14.31
- Smoked buffalo mozzarella with baked eggplant£16.31
- Scottish Sea scallops “gratinate alla veneziana”£8.31 each
- Smoked salmon with mixed leaves£13.31
- Baby octopus in Serenissima sauce£13.31
- Deep fried calamari with aioli mayo£14.31
- Tuna tartare with avocado£18.31
- Cornish crab, mango salad£21.31
- Burrata with datterino tomatoes or Parma ham£14.31/£16.31
- Bresaola, rocket and parmesan£16.31
- Classic bruschetta£19.31
- Selection of Italian cured meats£29.31
- Paccheri alla Rialto£23.31baby octopus, spicy tomato sauce
- Homemade salmon tortelli “Dorsoduro”£25.31
- Homemade bigolo nobile alla “Busara” (king prawns)£25.31king prawn, spring onion, cherry tomato sauce
- Spaghettino “Zattere” (cornish crab)£28.31squid ink and crab ravioli, coconut & lemongrass sauce
- Linguini Lobster ”San Marco”£35.31gratin with bechamel & ham
- Pappardelle “Montalcino” (wild boar)£24.31slow braised wild boar, olive taggiasche, tomato sauce
- Lasagna£21.31the classic meat & tomato sauce
- Scottish salmon fillet, “Cannaregio”sauce£28.31
- Butterfly seabass “San Polo”£31.31
- Tuna steak, mix leaves salad and confit tomatoes£31.31
- Pancetta scallops, asparagus, tobiko, crispy polenta£31.31
- Dover Sole “alla mugnaia 31”£48.31
- Yogurt marinated baby chicken, rosemary potatoes£27.31
- Veal Milanese “Bucintoro”£31.31
Side Dishes £6.31
- French fries - Roast potatoes - Steamed broccoli Mixed leaves - Sautee spinach - Green beans Tomato and Onion
- Tiramisù del “Doge”£12.31
- Vanilla pannacotta pineapple carpaccio, crispy coconut£11.31
- Chocolate dome£14.31
- Black Forest on the lagoon£12.31
- Chocolate, Vanilla, Pistachio, Salted caramel ice-cream£8.31 (2 scoops)
- Lemon, Mint and Lime Sorbet£8.31 (2 scoops)
- Venetian sgroppino£12.31
- Selection of Cheeses: 3 or 5£19.31/£24.31